Frequently Asked Questions
- Taxes are applied to orders shipped to the state of Hawaii. The tax rate applied to Honolulu County is 4.5%. All other counties in Hawaii are charged a tax rate of 4.0%.
- All other states in the United States and International Orders are not taxed.
- We ship to all 50 states in the United States.
- Orders are processed Monday thru Wednesday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm Hawaii Standard time, excluding holidays.
- We do not ship to PO, APO, or FPO boxes.
- Our standard shipping method is FedEx 2-day or overnight shipping. Therefore, all orders placed after 2:00 pm Wednesdays to Sundays will be processed on Monday. The reason for shipping this way is due to the possibility of melting or improper care of the products during shipping.
- The minimum weight when processing an order is 1 pound for shipping charge calculation purposes.
- When ordering chocolates, additional weight may already be included in the product's total weight. This is necessary because ice is added to the shipping box so the product does not melt.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- If you have a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-833-0041 for assistance with your return. Calls are answered Monday – Thursday 7:00am-4:00pm HST.
- Please include in the email your name, phone number, order number, and reason for return.
- Please do NOT dispose of the product you are returning. Returns requested without the product will not be processed.